Sonova Holding AG, headquartered in Staefa, Switzerland, is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide. The group operates through its core business brands - Phonak, Unitron, Advanced Bionics and Connect Hearing - and offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry – from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees. It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Phonak LLC, headquartered in Warrenville, IL, was founded in 1989 and is the largest group company within Sonova. It manufactures and distributes digital hearing instruments and wireless accessories to hearing health professionals throughout the United States.
Sonova / USA / Warrenville (IL)
Regional Sales Manager - Oklahoma City, Tulsa OK / Wichita, KS
The Regional Sales Manager will focus on cultivating new business within the region, managing his / her time effectively by focusing on the right accounts in their region and collaborate and coordinate effectively with internal partners to ensure optimal resource deployment.
- Make required number of sales calls per week to current or new customers within territory
- Maintain and increase sales of all products within territory
- Promotion and demonstration of new products
- Training on the fitting and fine tuning of products and software
- Coordinates with Regional Key Account Managers and Regional Directors to deploy at certain and pre-identified key account clinic locations to maximize Phonak demand.
- Coordinates with inside sales rep group to pursue leads generated by team within territory and to support covered clinical accounts.
- Collaborates with Regional Directors, Trainers, Regional Key Account Managers, Inside Sales Support and Marketing/Inner circle to accomplish sales and growth objectives.
- Coordinates with trainers to ensure optimal deployment
- On-boarding and training of new accounts
- Needs analysis and provide product solutions for accounts
- Negotiate pricing
- Provide recommendations on marketing strategies for customer business growth
- Maintain strong relationships and rapport with existing and new customers within territory
- Ensure all customer needs are met through personal or group product training
- Represent Phonak at national and regional meetings as required
- Achieve sales quota as assigned in territory
- Comply with internal policies and procedures for documenting customer visits in CRM system on a daily basis
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to transition and on-board new accounts
- Work closely with Customer Trainers on difficult fittings
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, including documenting customer visits in Salesforce
- Maintain timely and accurate expense reporting in Concur
- Comply with all local, state and federal laws and requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Success will be measured by:
- Sales targets for fully owned accounts, owned points of sale of assigned key accounts, activity levels and funnel progress in owned accounts
- Financial targets
- Travel up to 75% will be required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree or AuD preferred
- Knowledge of HI technology and practices, previous experience assisting patients independently
- Experience with CRM systems, Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience in the hearing healthcare industry and/or business consulting is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Sonova USA, Inc. (5100)
4520 Weaver Parkway
IL 60555-3927 Warrenville