ITAC Solutions is assisting a Birmingham client in their search for a highly experienced Sr. Cloud Architect who is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Azure and O365 cloud services
This person will provide direction on architectural decisions to lead the design and implementation of Azure PaaS and IaaS services as well as write effective code for production. This role also requires someone who is well-versed in technologies such as Azure, O365 services, Power BI, Terraform, JSON, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
Our client is searching for someone who can be self-sufficient and who has a full understanding Cloud Architecture and Infrastructures using cutting edge technologies.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today!
This position can be remote but would ideally be working in Birmingham.
This position does not offer a C2C option and this person cannot require sponsorship now or in the future.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Orchestrating and automating the build of O365 and cloud-based platform solutions
- Ensure cloud environment standards are met in accordance with company security guidelines, using Azure Policy as a key control measure
- Analyzes, designs, constructs, and maintains technical architecture solutions
- Create deployment automation scripts for a variety of different types of applications.
- Provide training on tool implementation and serve as subject matter expert for CI/CD automation, test automation, and other DevOps methodologies.
- Provide senior level architecture and technical guidance as new cloud workloads are brought into the organization
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field with equivalent experience
- Certification in Azure – AZ 300, AZ 500 or AZ 400, preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology, with hands-on experience in Cloud, from a Development and Architecture background
- Experience with designing, migrating, implementing and managing Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Azure - Functions, API Managements, Azure Monitor, Blobs, VM, SQL, Event Grid, Microservices, Net Core, and other PowerApps.
- 2 years of hands-on experience using O365 services
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and best practices.
- Experience with Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and strong written and oral communication skills.
Software As A Services