$200 sign on bonus with first paycheck
$15.00 per hour + employee of the month + hotel performance bonuses
Weekends and Holidays
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Food & Beverage Attendant?
The Food & Beverage Attendant is responsible for preparing and servicing the buffet area for guests. The attendant has a passion for food and beverages, as well as a passion for serving. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to) table set-ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift, maintaining the condition of the service area, and interacting with guests regularly. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
* You will prepare food and beverages according to company and brand standards.
* You will service guests' orders as requested and as align with company and brand standards.
* You will maintain adequate supplies of clean dishware.
* You will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
* You will collect dirty dishes and tableware, and run them through the dishwasher.
* You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
* You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
* You will mop or vacuum floors.
* You will fill beverage and ice dispensers, and stock and/or refill the appropriate areas with condiments.
* You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
* One to two years' experience in a food service position
* Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
* Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
* The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction scores
* The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
* The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
* The ability to setup attractive food displays
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
* Food preparation skills
* The ability to follow all cooking instruction and food safety requirements
* Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
* The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Food Preparation
- Food Safety