To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PCT StarTech Resource Pool
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
Unit: StarTech Program for newly graduated Nursing Assistants
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
With regional and satellite recruitment offices across the country, we work around the clock to provide the best support for our staff. We offer flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market.
What is the StarTech program?
• 4-week program combines classroom interactive lectures, skills training, electronic health record training, skills practice and hands-on clinical training.
• Based on standards established by State Boards of Nursing for CNA’s
• Division and/or facility specific training initiatives will be incorporated into curriculum
• Learners complete BLS and CPI certification
• Trained on facility Electronic Health Record by HealthTrust
• Base Pay $16.50 an hour
• Weekly direct deposit options
• Full Benefits: medical, dental
• Tuition Reimbursements
• Earn up to $750 for referrals
• Quarterly Bonuses - Earn $500 for 468 hours worked within the quarter
To get started you will need:
• Certified nursing assistants hired into Nurse Tech or Patient Safety Attendant roles.
• Experience not required
• A certification from accredited school
• Commit to our 4 week training program
• Make a minimum 1 year commitment
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
Apply today or contact me directly Cristal Ruddy 713-426-8638