Delivery Supervisor Class A CDL
The Delivery Supervisor Class A CDL is responsible for supervising delivery drivers and the evaluation of Distribution/Delivery activities, will have +10 direct reports.
Shift / Scheduled:
This is a 1st Shift position working Monday through Friday from 4am until finish, weekends and holidays may be required based on business needs.
This position will report on a daily basis to our Lakeland, FL Facility.
- Supervise a team of delivery drivers.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of all distribution activities for assigned drivers/routes.
- Ensure accurate deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Supervise the planning and scheduling of company transport vehicles to maximize revenue producing opportunities and minimize downtime and excessive overtime.
- Supervise driver performance and takes proper disciplinary steps as necessary.
- Monitor the team to ensure vehicles are well maintained and that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year of management/supervisory experience
- 3 years of delivery/distribution experience
- Valid CDL Class A
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.