Grant Accountant non-profit!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• This role will be the right hand to the Director of Finance Operations and will make a big impact
• Great opportunity to work for an organization that provides life-changing assistance to those who need it most in our community.
• One of Oregons best non-profit employers offering competitive salaries, benefits, and professional growth
• Youll enjoy the collaborative team and varied responsibilities where the organizations culture is committed to uphold the mission!
Overview of the Grant Accountant role:
• Monitor spending as per budgets and reimbursement guidelines permit
• Submit monthly and quarterly grant reports
• Monthly closing and cost allocations
• Review Accounts Payable to assure accurate grant spending
• Review new grants, set them up in MIP Abila, and distribute award documents
• Participate in audits and monitoring
• Manage the Uniform Guidance (formerly A-133) audit
Preferred Qualifications for the Grant Accountant:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
• Able to work effectively under a consistently changing environment
• Attention to detail and deadline driven
• Understanding and experience with non-profit and grant accounting
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Grant Accountant - non-profit opportunity!
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Grant Accountant - non-profit opportunity!