To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35205
- Mike Sullentrup
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support Specialist
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
ITAC is assisting a Birmingham organization in their search for a Help Desk Support Specialist. This person should have a motivated, energetic attitude as well as experience in a help desk or system support role. You will be responsible for resolving end-user issues and supporting equipment configurations and deployments.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Providing Tier 2 Help Desk Support to all company departments.
- Works with end users to troubleshoot application problems, correct service deficiencies, and provide training on IT-provided hardware and services.
- Assisting in application support.
- Creates user accounts, sets access permissions, and removes access as necessary.
- Documenting all procedures and processes supported by service support.
- Performs add, move, and change functions relating to desktop phones and mobile devices.
- Works Help Desk tickets to resolve end user issues, documents work, and gathers information to determine the scope of problems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 1+ year experience providing Help Desk support.
- Knowledgeable with Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols and Network Troubleshooting.
- Experience with desktop operating systems, Windows 7 and higher.
- Experience working in a Citrix environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office systems.
- Highly organized and able to work well with others.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs, work in a rotating “on call” status.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.