To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aegion Corporation • Houston, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Recruiter to join our team in Houston, TX.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit web address removed>
- Provide staffing services to assigned client groups for field/crew and operations management positions
- Partner with the Human Resources team and business leaders to understand business priorities and staffing needs
- Advise and coach hiring managers on the recruitment process and best practices for sourcing top talent
- Thoroughly assess needs and update job descriptions as required
- Target top talent for all vacancies using traditional and innovative recruiting strategies
- Open and close requisitions, input candidate information into the database, update candidate activity, maintain system security and user access, run reports, and conduct training on system for managers and office administrators
- Strategically advertise positions through targeted mediums including, but not limited to: job sites, print media, social media, recruitment events / career fairs and promotion to current employees
- Source candidates and conduct phone screens and in-person interviews to determine the suitability of applicants for employment
- Confer with hiring managers to assess needs, identify key talent using traditional and innovative recruiting strategies
- Schedule phone screens and interviews for hiring managers
- Conduct reference checks on candidates, as needed, coordinate with HR and candidates around background and pre-employment testing.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with hiring manager, interview teams and candidates
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers' interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a thorough audit
- Attend Career Fairs and other recruiting events as requested
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and others to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Be involved in with or possibly manage projects that impact the recruitment process across the organization
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 5-7+ years of high volume, full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing and recruiting all levels of exempt and non-exempt positions in Legal, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, etc., required
- Prior construction industry and/or manufacturing staffing experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track-record of demonstrating resourcefulness in sourcing candidates for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Previous working experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); iCIMS experience strongly prefered
- PHR Certification an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; self-starter who is adept, decisive and energetic.
- Willing to travel as required, less than 20%
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested