The Experienced Auditor will be responsible for evaluating financial and operational risks, and develops audit test plans and procedures to address those risks for Lennar Corporation, subsidiaries and investments.
- Conducts financial and operational audits according to the Internal Audit plan.
- Analyzes operational and management processes, and system control effectiveness and efficiency; verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares and presents to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of internal audit reviews.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicate with auditee and clearly transcribe information obtained into standard workpaper format.
- Prepares narratives, analyses, process flows, tests of transactions and other supporting documentation to support findings.
- Organizes documentation in the work papers to facilitate review
- Perform the audit tests as defined in the work programs.
- All other duties and special projects assigned by management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 2 years of audit experience required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor is a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals, GAAP, and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, GAAS.
- This position requires approximately 10-15% travel
- Must possess strong analytical and technical accounting research skills
- Must have the ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively at all levels within an organization; writing will comprise a significant portion of this role
- Must be able to demonstrate a proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks; good written, verbal and organizational skills
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Auditor to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. RedHen #CB
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards