A Kforce client in Leominster, MA is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. This client is a packaging company with a good culture. They hold fun events for employees including a wellness week, holiday parties, and employee appreciation events. They participate in volunteer programs quarterly. They offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical/dental insurance, employee assistance program, 401K with match, pet insurance, etc. There is a lot of growth opportunity within the finance group. This role will be fully in-office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial Analyst will develop and implement financial planning concepts
- Perform analysis to determine financial performance
- Analyze financial information to explain variances
- Analyze and provide recommendations for financial plans and operating forecasts
- As a Financial Analyst, you will assist with financial closings
- Lead report preparation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Packaging And Labeling