I was recently contacted by a fertilizer manufacturer that has a well-established distribution network in California that is looking to add a Sales Rep to their team to cover the Central Valley of California. This is a great opportunity to join a company that has the large company resources, while also being able to work with and provide leadership to a small (five person), tight-knit group in California. Apply today!
- This person would be tasked with calling upon retailers/PCAs throughout the Central Valley
- Promote and sell their product line
- Be available as a resource for those PCAs to assist with the development of nutrient management plans for the ultimate end users
- Good understanding if the major retail players in Central Valley Ag
- Strong Agronomic background
- PCA/CCA license preferred
- Track record of building and growing sales in the territory
Take the next step in your career and apply now! Call Adam Iversen at Phone number blocked - click to apply with any questions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Profit Center Accounting
Principal Component Analysis