Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group company, provides network-based health and well-being benefits and services for employers and consumers nationwide. We use our strength, diversity and innovation to improve the lives of the more than 18 million people who receive our unique products and services. And our endless pursuit for excellence in everything we do extends to your career as well. Join us today for an inspired and purposeful mix of professional growth opportunities and personal rewards.
The Key Account (KA), Senior Field Account Manager is the 'field-based Service Owner' responsible for the customer's (Benefit Manager) total service experience with UnitedHealthcare. This includes serving as the key liaison between the customer and the Central Service team, trending/monitoring of service issue resolution, and education for the customer and their employees.
- Address any escalated issues sent to them, the SAE, or other field employee
- Work with the central team and their manager to coordinate resolution
- Meet with customers quarterly (or more often if requested) to review service related statistics including ideas for improving or enhancing the customer's total service
- Conduct training/education with customers on UHC eServices, eCR Reporting, and other eTools as appropriate
- Responsible for conducting open enrollment meetings or coordinating coverage with other offices or a vendor if they are not available
- Training customers on Unitedhealthcare's core wellness tools and resources, as well as communicating various administrative/service related changes to the customer (ie; network or pharmacy preferred drug changes
- Reports to the local field market VP/Director of Account
- Generally handle the largest and most complex customers (ie: ASO, 1,000+ groups)
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Hold insurance license as required by law or obtain upon hire
- 4+ years of work experience in large customer account management customer service role
- Experience which demonstrates the ability to work with employers, consumers, consultants, brokers
- Ability to demonstrate superior presentation skills in both small and large group settings
- Advanced knowledge of self-funded and complex benefit packages
- Experience working with large consultant firms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and UHC eTools
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of health care industry experience
- Advanced Analytical and problem solving skills
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
Competencies and Best Practice for High
- Performance Driven: Delivers exceptional performance; strives to achieve stretch objectives; focuses on results, not efforts.
- Top-Performing Employees Are Our Greatest Asset: Fosters a competitive environment and serves as a role model to other employees. Self motivated; maintains a high level of work quality, focuses on detail and is dependable in meeting commitments and fulfilling obligations.
- Build Value to Customers: Builds and strengthens customer relationships; finds better ways to meet customer needs; acts ethically, maintaining the highest personal and professional integrity. Supports the overall objectives of the primary Dir, Strategic Accounts.
- Accountability Through Matrix Management: Works effectively within the matrix, promoting trust and communications across the business segments; collaboratively builds strong relationships. Strong interpersonal skills; networks outside and inside the organization and builds positive relationships with key individuals and groups.
- Organizational and Personal Influencing Skills: Creates, builds, and maintains relationships that enhance the performance of the business, including those outside direct control. Obtains commitments from individuals or groups to ensure organization success. Ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Field Account Manager, Orlando, FL, Florida