OfficeTeam has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant who enjoys solving complex problems and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for various office support and administrative duties as the Administrative Assistant. Do you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Honolulu, Hawaii area.
- Ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Bank Deposit
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Foundational knowledge in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Solid understanding of Administrative Assistance
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. This position will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate in contacting us!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.