To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Billing Manager (BSS) - West Region Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD - 10 Coding replaces ICD - 9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
- Manage daily and monthly workflow for remote employees throughout the region
- Maintain processing standards and ensure department SLA’s are met
- Review and approve timesheets and expenditures, maintaining cost and budget control
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures in order to improve the missing information rate for the region
- Assist with creating training materials and ensure employees are adequately trained to perform their jobs
- Handle staff performance management
- Monitor and report productivity and quality measures of the team
- Maintain adequate internal documentation and controls
- Manage the audit process and work with internal and external auditors
- Resolve and follow up on high level customer service issues
- Maintain high performance standards for the team and does not tolerate complacency or mediocrity
- Identify errors / adjustments / exceptions and communicate those effectively to customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide input to department projects and tool enhancements when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Work experience using Microsoft Excel (creating pivot tables and using filters)
- Must live within commutable distance to Quest labs in Sacramento, CA, Las Vegas, NV or West Hills, CA
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent process management and improvement skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High energy, high initiative, detail oriented and innovative individual
- Strong analytical skills and process improvement / automation focus
- People and organizational savvy
- Ability to multi - task, handle multiple projects and initiatives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Billing; Manager; Healthcare; UnitedHealth Group; Accounting; Revenue, ERP, process, improvement, management, finance, supervisor, pivot tables