RNnetwork is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Joplin, Missouri.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: RN-ICU/Critical Care. This opportunity will be available in Joplin, MO. The Intensive Care Unit position will cover and provide care within that unit. The facility needs an experienced provider to help care for their patients. Your schedule or shifts for this assignment will be: 7:00 PM - 07:00 AM.
Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RNNetwork has the best recruiters and support in the industry. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want. Contact us today to find your next travel assignment!
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Shift: 7:00 PM - 07:00 AM
CHG Job ID #776723. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN - Intensive Care Unit - 19:00-07:00 - Joplin - MO
One of the largest travel nursing companies in the nation, RNnetwork is recognized as the industry’s gold standard. Founded in 1998, RNnetwork has built an excellent reputation by making the needs of our travel nurses our top priority. Our ability to combine the friendly, personal service of a small company with the benefits, resources, and stability of our strong, stable parent company—CHG Healthcare Services—gives our nurses the best of both worlds.
Because we focus only on travel nursing, we do it better than anyone else. Our goal is to make your career as a travel nurse the most rewarding, most enjoyable experience possible. We offer job opportunities for our travel nurses in every specialty in a full range of settings—from large hospitals in fast-paced cities to quiet, peaceful environments in rural communities.
The primary link between our travel nurses and their potential employers, RNnetwork recruiters work tirelessly to achieve the salary, shift, and setting that best serves each nurse’s needs. The personal care and one-on-one attention you receive from RNnetwork distinguishes us from our competitors.
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1