You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Engineer - Central Hub
This role is based out of TCS's Central Hub. Candidate must be open and flexible to relocate to our projects/assignments within the Hub covering states – Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota - once it is safe to return to offices.
As a Software Engineer you will be trained to develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions to the world class clients we serve. Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the Initial Learning Program. A fully paid training program designed to provide you with the information and training necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites. However, the learning does not stop there! TCS is committed to the continuous growth of its associates, in line with the core value of Learning & Sharing. We offer a Continuous Learning Program that spans technologies, domains, processes and soft skills. In addition, TCS associates are encouraged to undertake certifications and accreditations in a wide range of subject areas. With clients located across the US and globe, TCS can offer great flexibility in work location, excellent career advancement, and a variety of opportunities. TCS’ mentoring, career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth transition into your professional life and orient you to our culture, values, vision, and mission.
- Develop, create, and modify general computer application software or specialized programs
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Design or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency
- Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification
- Analyze and design databases with application areas
- Coordinate database development with a team or individually
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Update knowledge and skills regularly through in-house and external courses, manuals, and new applications
- B.S. in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE), Informatics, or Software Engineering (SE)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and Information Systems
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocate
- Previous experience in Java/J2EE Development, C++/C#, .NET, VB/ASP Development and Database experience is preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate continual learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Ability to work both individually and with teams.
- .Net Framework
- Attention To Detail
- Business Efficiency
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_588089855
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.