About Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab is the global leader in physical medicine and rehabilitation for adults and children with the most severe, complex conditions. By joining our team, you will be part of our life-changing Mission and Vision. You’ll work in a truly inclusive environment where diversity and equity are championed through words and actions. You’ll contribute to an innovative culture that is second to none, one that embraces curiosity, discovery and compassion. You’ll play a role in something that’s never been done before as we integrate science and clinical care to help patients achieve better, faster outcomes — as we Advance Human Ability, together.
If you are seeking career advancement, continuing education and research opportunities coupled with a diverse and welcoming workplace, competitive compensation and generous employment benefits, please consider the following opportunity, or visit our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director Talent - Human Resources, Full-time to explore additional openings.
The Director of Talent will be responsible for overseeing strategic recruitment as well as leading talent development programs that focus on employee growth and development to align with the organizational needs. The Director will develop and execute against a comprehensive talent strategy to ensure the placement of highly qualified employees for all openings, as well as creating a future pipeline of talent for critical roles. The Director will lead and develop the internal and external search capability for Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, building a high performing recruitment and talent function. The Director is responsible for designing, developing and executing the organization’s talent development strategy. The Director is a visible and high influence position that requires extensive collaboration with peers, leaders and colleagues at all levels of the organization in order to drive results-oriented talent solutions.
The Director will consistently demonstrate support of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab statement of Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
The Director will demonstrate Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, & Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
The Director of Talent:
- Develops and implements programs, plans, policies and procedures for recruitment, screening, selection, job placement, onboarding and career development and advancement.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms and other sources of applicants.
- Determines online strategies for attracting and recruiting diverse candidates.
- Develops and manages employee onboarding programs and relocation programs.
- Generates a diverse candidate population using various methods, including internal job posting programs, on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including college relations, membership organizations, job fairs, conferences and media presence.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, retention rates, talent, and talent development. Transforms data into a simple, visual story to influence decision makers and optimize programs based on results.
- Design, launch and manage Career Development programs to increase access to opportunities for our employees.
- Collaborates closely with the Communications and Marketing function for effective collaboration on media, recruitment, and talent messaging.
- Prepare staffing budgets, projections, and employment policies, procedures, and practices.
- Manages affirmative action and equal employment opportunity programs.
- Regularly trains and coaches staff to enhance skills and drive for seamless execution.
- Partners closely with Talent Management function to spearhead and implement improved recruiting and on-boarding technology. Leverages current technology systems to the best of their ability and lead the implementation of modern talent technologies as applicable.
- Performs all other duties that may be assigned in the best interest of Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
- Reports directly to VP, Human Resources
To apply for this position, please click "APPLY NOW"
and you will be sent to our online application.
We ask you to please take a few minutes to fill out the application.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.