Keller Foundations, LLC is seeking a highly motivated Systems Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Hanover, MD. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work as part of a dynamic team of IT professionals.
Scope of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support WAN/LAN which currently includes Cisco 43xx ISRs, ASAs, MPLS, DMVPN, Catalyst switches.
- Administer IT scope of branch office adds and moves, including coordination, network, voice, service providers.
- Administer Cisco VOIP systems including Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connections, and Presence.
- Deploy and use proactive system and network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Netflow.
- Administer centrally managed enterprise AV, SMTP, and web filtering solutions.
- Create and maintain network and server documentation.
- Oversee and perform maintenance on servers/network services including Active Directory, SQL, Citrix, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Ensure that performance targets and uptime goals are met and that scheduled maintenance occurs within the standard downtime window.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or a related field of study and/or industry standard certifications such as MSCE/MCSA, CCNA, and Net+ as well as 4-6 years experience.
- Strong technical understanding of network and system fundamentals.
- CCNA certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve issues independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and maintain complex network and server implementations.
- Utilize both on premises and cloud-based tools.
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Server (Computer Science)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2018-1199
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Hayward Baker Inc., North America's leader in specialty geotechnical construction, is committed to provide the most economical and technically correct solution for each geotechnical challenge.
View the full profile
Whether your site requires Foundation Support and Rehabilitation, Settlement Control, Structural Support, Site Improvement, Soil and Slope Stabilization, Underpinning, Excavation Shoring, Earth Retention, Seismic Stabilization or Ground Water Control, we are ready and eager to assist you