The opportunity you've been waiting for! Betten Baker Allegan Chevrolet, Buick, GMCis looking for professional individuals to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand. Previous Express Lube Technician orautomotive service experience is helpful, however not required. You will be in a key role, critical to the success of our otherdealership.
We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)vacation/personal time off.
If youwant to work in a clean and safe environment, where your performance matters and is recognized, come and see what we have to offer. We are also looking for certified technicians to join our team. We have New Building with state of the art equipment.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Complete oil and filter change service, may include tire rotations, air filters, cabin filter, wiper blades, fluid changes for transmission, coolant, transfer case, front or rear diff, tire replacement and tire repairs, other minor vehicle repairs as assigned.
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete Multipoint vehicle inspection on each and every vehicle utilizing 1/4 time rule
- Install anew oil filter, and inspect for leaks as needed
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Keeping work area clean and organized
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all dealership personnel.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Companys Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Qualifications (include but not limited to)
- Communication skills communicates effectively with others.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and improve everyday
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work and function as a key role in a team atmosphere
- Basic computer skills.
- Clean driving record
- Successful completionof Background check, and MVR check.
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
- Air Filters
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Positive Attitude
- Transfer Case