To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, TN 38351
- Dirt Cheap
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager - Dirt Cheap
Dirt Cheap • Lexington, TN
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are Channel Control Merchants, an extreme value retailer with a unique, no frills buying experience. We negotiate the best price on closeouts, excess inventory, customer returns & salvage products to deliver excellent deals to our customers. "Excellent Deals, Dirt Cheap!" We have been in business for over 30 years providing our industry leading services to U.S. and international companies. We meet their specific geographic distribution requirements for resale by selling through our network of over 105 retail stores, or through export operations to over 40 countries worldwide.
We have experienced significant growth in the last three years and we have aggressive plans to continue to expand in the coming years.
Dirt Cheap in Lexington, TN is accepting résumés/applications for an ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER!
WE ARE LOOKING for individuals with one year mid to big box retail management.
The Assistant Store Manager ensures that all aspects of running a safe, efficient, productive and profitable store are achieved.
Training will be conducted on-site.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
- An upbeat, positive, and motivating attitude
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office
- A strong fit with our organization's unique culture
- The ability to think quickly and efficiently
- Honesty and integrity with others
- A passion for the personal and professional growth of others
- Proven Key Performance Indicators from previous experience
- Capable of working with little to no direct supervision
Depends on experience
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits include Health, Dental and Life Insurances, 401(k), Vacation and Holidays after meeting eligibility requirements.