To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Tulsa, OK
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Clerk - Tulsa, OK
Advantage Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk. Must have a minimum of one year experience working with PeachTree Software working Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Inventory, coding and General Ledger. General office knowledge, outstanding data entry skills and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel is a must. Seeking a dependable individual. Coding experience needed as well Requirements: High School or equivalent in addition to accounting hours 10-key by touch (at least 10,000 kph+ with 100% accuracy) Data entry, alpha and numeric (10,000 kph+ with 100% accuracy) Computer literate AS400 preferred Some accounting experience in addition to accounting hours. Neat Organizing invoices Filing The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (QuickBooks)
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Investigates questionable data. Qualifications:
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in using PeachTree.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
• Requires one year of experience.
• Pre-employment clean background and UA are required.
Keywords: GL, Coding, AR, AP
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]