Job Description: Director Enterprise Architecture
Reports to Chief Architect, sets the technology architecture and oversees delivery of technology architectures services for, one of the portfolios of business units, i.e. Commercial P&L, GP P&L, Shared Services or Corporate Divisions
Responsibilities: Director Enterprise Architecture
• Governs adherence to Horizon’s Enterprise Architecture framework, policies, standards, governance and performance management.
• Serves as principal designer for enterprise-wide technical architecture solutions and leads the integration of all architecture viewpoints (Business, Information/Data, Applications, Technology, Solutions and Security)
• Application Portfolio Management and Technology Lifecycle Management - creation of technology scoring criteria/model, documentation and analysis of applications, creation and management of application disposition (enhance, maintain, retire, etc.) plans; ensure currency and appropriate compliance with vendor support policies, creation and management of technology/packaged software disposition plans
• Vendor Management - formalized oversight of vendor technology selection and integration and collaboration with strategic and tactical vendors.
• IT Innovation and New Technology Evaluation - drive innovation in IS and functionality to promote business productivity and growth; lead technical evaluation and selection of packaged software, participating in RFP creation and evaluation where appropriate, participate in the identification, feasibility assessment, and pilot of emerging technologies.
• IT Research & Benchmarking - Drive external research and benchmarking within IS; manage vendor relationships and optimize value derived from Research and Advisory Services suppliers.
• Pursue training and educational opportunities. Research and study trends, market shifts, and news related to our business and technology. Expand knowledge of the business in general and understand the concerns of the business not necessarily to IS.
• Delivery of Technology Strategy, Architecture and Design Services
If Consideration Please Email Email blocked - click to apply
• 15+ years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations, with 5 to 7 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, large cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
• Experience with one or more EA Frameworks * Zachman, TOGAF, EABOK, etc.
• Minimum of 7 years Healthcare Payer experience
• Must have significant experience with SALESFORCE
• Experience with one or more IT Governance Frameworks *COBIT/Val-IT, ITIL, ITGI, etc.
• Experience in Service Oriented Architectures, Business architecture, Component Business Modeling techniques and Business process modeling
• Experienced with High volume real-time transactional
• Experience in evaluating, selecting, piloting and implementing new technical architectures
• Proven experience in leading projects enterprise wide
• Expert knowledge of design and implementation of enterprise workflow systems, distributed architecture, intranet/internet architecture, and communication architectures
• Senior level knowledge of the system development life cycle, and system and application program development technological alternatives and architecture methodologies for multi-platform environments
• Must be technically competent in all phases of systems architecture design using state of the art rules-based architecture, object oriented component analysis and development (OOA, OOD,UML).
• Application Portfolio Management methodology
• Deep expertise in Healthcare Payer sector - Minimum 7 years
If Consideration Please Email Daniel.Gilbert@rht.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.