Sr. Applications Engineer I. Direct Hire opportunity $85K-$90K Apply now!
The engineer uses technical knowledge along with interpersonal skills to understand customer`s issues and propose solutions. Engineer may participate in all facets of the business cycle including quoting, forecasting, preparing technical literature, presenting product features and benefits, solving technical, and commercial issues etc. Must have at least 7 years in UPS applications on 3-Phase UPS over 1 MW data centers infrastructure required.
- Assist and lead the sales department with product support including technical presentations, proper application of our products.
- Review customer engineering specifications, preparation of quotations.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the product line, industry standards (i.e. UL, CE, NEMA, IEEE, etc.)
- Reviews product literature such as manuals, brochures, application notes, success stories, white papers etc.
- Responsible for preparing competitive analysis.
- Interface with Design Engineers to resolve technical problems, as well as author new product specifications.
- Interface with manufacturing regarding customer orders.
- Communicate with sales force and customers. Serves as a key contributor in sales activities.
- Train sales force and customers independently.
- Complete additional projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Provides leadership to ensure group adherence to policies, procedures, and company objectives.
- Employee needs to be aware and maintain profitability through orders and quotes.
- This position may be responsible for sign off/review of quotes, according to company policy.
- This position may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to lift to 50 lb.
- Travel 10%
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5-12 years in the engineering discipline
- Must have at least 7 years in UPS applications on 3-Phase UPS over 1 MW data centers infrastructure.
- MS Office, ERP, CRM, AutoCAD, use of various electronic instruments such as meters, oscilloscopes etc.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE or MSEE).
Submit Resume along with salary requirement: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Applications Engineer I
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
- New Product Development