We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Reports to Executive Director of Corporate Health and Wellness Operations
- Provides oversight for the corporate health services in the 10 + urgent care facilities
- Provides practice management for one clinic operation and oversees of other locations.
- Appropriate staffing
- Business office and operations management
- Leasing and construction projects and Moves
- Practice development
- Budgeting for 3 Clinics
- Revenue and expense analysis for 4 Clinics
- Orientation program maintenance
- Understands and requests changes in occupational health software, Systoc super user
- Maintains corporate health physician schedules
- Payroll- Co-worker and Providers
- Urgent Care liaison
- Ensures adequate communication to urgent care both within operations and clinically
- Promotes health working relationship between corporate health and urgent care
- Maintains schedule and list of services related to corporate health services so that employees are receiving services at right location and during most optimal times
- Ensures urgent care co-workers are properly trained for corporate health services and receive up to date information regarding changing regulations.
- Corporate Health Operations
- Ensures adherence to contractual obligations with employers
- Oversees referrals from corporate health sites to specialists and other testing
- Additional Items
- Oversees billing department
- Billing contact for CBO to review and recommend adjustments/write-offs
- Enter “End of Month” charges for EH services for Mercy and St Luke’s
- Cash Posting for Washington Center.
- Audit and Performance:
- Performance Improvement to track trends and implement charges as a result of data. (DOT Audit, No Show audits, Monsanto Audits)
- Audit Charts and enter charges daily.
- Coordinate, Review Aging for CH and Mercy UCC’s
- Run Reports: Weekly for DOT audits. Compile DOT results and coordinate correction if needed and send info for gov. reporting. Send unflattened reports weekly to MD’s and monthly to my direct reports, for closure.
- Maintains Equipment Log for CH, EH and Monsanto Location.
- Systems & Training
- Systoc Trainig Clinical and added MD
- UDS Trainer for CH and UCC’s
- Set up and maintain EScreen data base for UDS and BAT Compliance
- Set up and Maintain co-workers in Trust Commerce System
- Formation Graduate and Hold Formation session 9/12 months at Washington
- Client Services
- Client Recruitment: Send leads to Client services for new Clients
- Upon request participate in Tours with new Clients.
- Complaint Resolution: Client and patient.
- Compliance & Safety
- Participates and Presents information at Infections Disease and Safety Committees at Mercy Hospital-Washington
- Co-Chair of Resp Protection program at Mercy Hospital-Washington
- Coordinates Safety and Compliance: Environment of care rounds, drills, etc
- Reviews and updates Policies annually.
- Delegate for MERS Investigations for Corp Health.
- Implements and maintain regulatory guidelines for Gov, CDC and OSHA regulations.
- Coordination of Annual Fit Testing and TST
- Coordination of special projects (DOT implementation, MD payroll, Flu Reporting, Train the Trainer sessions, etc)
- Coordinate & run monthly meeting to maintain communication
- Responsible for ordering meds for Center
- Coordinate B-Reader Pick up and mailing
- Developed Ameren algorithm for Constant workflow in Center
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
Education: Bachelor of Science degree.
Licensure: Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Experience: At least 5 years experience in occupational medicine.
Other: Case Management, OSHA trained.
Preferred Education: Certified Case Manager Preferred.
Preferred Experience: At least ten years occupational health experience.
Preferred Certifications: Preferably a Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Manager, Clinic, Occupational Health, Corporate Health