Robert Half is seeking a Receptionist II, who administers front desk responsibilities, including but not limited to, answering and directing incoming phone calls, greeting candidates and clients, directing visitors to the appropriate person within the office. May be required to assist with mailings, data entry and other administrative office duties.
- Greet candidates/clients/visitors arriving in office and direct to the appropriate person.
- Provide all applicable forms needed for completion to candidates and coordinate testing.
- Review and submit Form I-9 and appropriate documentation per the Corporate Audit Compliance Guidelines.
- Use existing rules and procedure to guide actions and address issues in a timely way.
- Relate to people in an open, friendly and accepting manner.
- Involve others as appropriate when issues affect them.
- Welcome and acknowledge the ideas and input of others.
- Remain positive and respectful even in difficult situations.
- Answer all incoming calls and directs calls to the appropriate person. Check branch divisional voicemails and deliver to the appropriate person.
- Listen carefully to others and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Write with accuracy, simplicity and completeness. Keep others informed.
- Adapt to various changes and requests from clients, candidates and internal staff.
- As required, assist with courtesy reminder calls for the following day's appointments, mailings, data entry and other administrative duties determined by the Branch, Region or District.
- Deal constructively with mistakes and setbacks. Accept and use feedback, without becoming defensive.
- Seek opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Provide answers as appropriate to customers and internal staff.
- Asks questions to accurately identify customer needs and follows up to ensure problems are solved. Meets or exceeds customer service needs and reports barriers.
- Opens branch office each business day. Ensures front office is neat and presentable.
- Demonstrates reliable attendance and arrives on time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience handling heavy phone traffic (multiple phone line systems) in a highly professional formal office environment with public contact.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Working knowledge of database entry and reporting preferred.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to Email blocked - click to apply for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
TX PRO DALLAS