Monday-Saturday (hours and day off during the week TBD)Emp. Status:
Full Time - RegularFLSA:
Non UnionOverviewKitchen Sales / DesignBuild your career at Riverhead Building Supply - Build Smarter. Build Better.Kitchen Sales / Design
- Here is an exciting opportunity to join the Riverhead Building Supply team, a growing 3 rd generation, family-owned Company with the best employees in the business. Although we are over 700 employees, we have a friendly, supportive environment where we work together to take care of our customers. We have several opportunities on our Kitchen Design Team and we will consider applicants with varying levels of experience. RBS has four design showrooms on Long Island extending throughout Nassau, Central and Eastern Suffolk. Our salespeople benefit from our longstanding relationships with the best manufacturers in the Kitchen and Bath industry. We work with customers who appreciate quality and trust us to impress their clients with great designs and engaged designers. We offer kitchens at every price point and our designers offer a level of service unparalleled in the industry.
Interested in kitchen design but lack experience? Talk to us to see whether we might be able to help each other. Not available 40 hours? Talk to us. We might be able to accommodate your schedule.
We look forward to learning more about your experience and sharing why RBS is ranked as a Top 100 place to work by Newsday.
At RBS, you will have:
Want to know more? Click here
- Amazing people to work with
- Work/life balance with company-hosted family events
- A quality company to feel proud about
- Rewarding careers with supportive management
- Participation in philanthropic activities in the community
- A culture of kindness and respect
- Professional Development | On-site & virtual training
- Management that knows your name-you matter!
- Stability from our long history of success and growth
- Superior benefits including 401K, Med/Dent/Rx, LTD, more
- The opportunity to grow your career and move up the ladder!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Kitchen Sales/Design Seeking a Kitchen Sales / Design Position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
that respects the worth and dignity of each individual. ResponsibilitiesKitchen Sales / DesignEssential Responsibilities:
QualificationsKitchen Sales / DesignQualifications and Skills:
- Interact with customers and gain a complete understanding of scope of project / needs
- Offer consultation and design solutions
- Match client needs and budget with appropriate cabinet manufacturer
- Field Measure and draft layout design
- Present and review layout / design solutions
- Draft agreement/submit order to RBS purchasing dept.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- A good listener with a focus on addressing customer's needs
- Proficient in 20/20 CAD program or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Understanding of cabinetry construction/and basics of installation
- Willingness to learn, grow, improve, and earn more
- Interior design a plus.
- 2 years + (Preferable)
- 20/20 CAD software
- Proficient in WORD, Outlook and Excel
- Signing bonus - Salary Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance /Medical/Dental
- 401 (K)
- Paid Time Off
- Bonuses and uncapped earning potential
- Microsoft Excel
- Interior Design
- Active Listening