Jump on this great opportunity to work with WIS International and experience working in a healthcare setting. As a Pharmacy Inventory Associate, you would be responsible for physically counting pharmaceutical drugs, medical devices, and medical supplies, as well as other merchandise products. The audit locations will vary depending upon the client such as drug stores, hospital pharmacies, medical centers, healthcare clinics, warehouses, and sales representatives’ on-hand stock. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted. Occasionally you will be working in other retail stores.
Why Join the WIS TEAM:
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- $200 Sign-on Bonus Available
- $100 earned after 30 days and another $100 earned after 60 days with the company! Further details will be provided upon hire.
- $200 Friends and Family Referral Bonuses Available
- Variable Work Schedules
- On-the-job Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life and Disability Plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus Plans
- Employee Discounts at Travel Sites, Cell Phones, Entertainment and Major Retailers
- Complimentary Van Transportation is Available to Assignments Outside the Local Area
Training & Development
Each WIS International Inventory Associate – Health Care team member completes a paid comprehensive training program on WIS International processes, procedures, and use of the proprietary equipment prior to being assigned to a healthcare inventory event.
Opportunities for advancement will become available upon completion of additional certifications and training and will be associated with increased pay and responsibility.
Healthcare Team Member Requirements
- Must have prior experience in a healthcare setting such as a hospital, pharmacy, medical office, and/or medical sales environment.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Must be able to achieve high efficiency while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in an event.
- Drug test screening (where allowed by state guidelines)
- Criminal background search
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Demonstrates ability to work professionally in sensitive environments (hospital, medical center, any healthcare facility) while adhering to hospital rules of business etiquette.
- Instills customer trust and confidence in the WIS International brand based upon demonstrated expertise, punctuality, and meticulous regard for accuracy and professionalism.
- Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision and complete all assigned job duties with integrity.
- Maintains client confidentiality and respects patient privacy.
- Demonstrates flexibility and patience as situations warrant.
- Possesses professional maturity and respect for authority.
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
- Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
- Balancing when counting stock from ladder (occasional)
- Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
- Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure with whole numbers, common fractions and decimals using a calculator or 10-key audit.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.