Title: Business Analyst SAP SD
Full-Time/Direct Hire Opportunity
Remote Opportunity (within the US)
Start Date: ASAP
Must be authorized to work in US without restriction or sponsorship
* Product Production Support and Enhancement Support utilizing SAP and related software.
* Knowledge of Sales and Distribution methods, and tools. Subject matter best practices.
* Knowledge of NAV reporting and ability to read code
* Develop IT and end-user documentation for processes and procedures.
* Participate in Service Desk function to resolve user related support calls.
* Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality.
* Publish communication related to the deployment of new functionality.
* Translate user requests into user requirements and program specifications.
* Work with Enterprise Shared Services and programmers to assure compliance to program specifications
* Develop training outlines for end-users and collaborate with documentation specialists
* Liaise with Divisional Management to understand direction within their functional area of responsibility
* Monitor compliance with Service Level Agreements for site.
* Support business initiatives utilizing Project Management expertise.
* Maintain security in compliance with Thermo Fisher Security directives.
* Ensure compliance to Thermo Fisher IT Policies and Guidelines.
* Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Translate high-level information into details as well as summarize detailed information.
* Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
* Work with users to define concepts under direction of project leaders.
* Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
* Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
* Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams.
* Comply with company's Global IT Policies & Procedures.
* Excellent knowledge of business processes and best practices.
* Knowledge of SAP SD in specified area.
* 3-4 years of business experience in functional area.
* A Bachelor's degree, or 5-7 years' experience in related area with a High School diploma.
* Relevant technical certificates a plus.
* 3+ years of related technical work experience.
* Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must.
* Able to assume and complete assignments independently.
* Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience.
* Excellent customer service skills required.
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Strong project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Test Planning
- Business Process
- Service Level Agreement
- Production Support
- Software Documentation
- Functional Requirement