To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virginia Beach, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dragados • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reports to: Project Controller
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
The Accountant I works closely with the Accounting Department on various day-to-day projects, reports and activities within the function. This position also assists the Equipment Department with Fleet Administration and assists the Project Controller as needed.
- Coordinate fleet administration with Equipment Department
- Request and coordinate new leases, deliveries, renewals, relocation and returns as required
- Collect driver mileage reports and fuel receipts, summarize and submit to Dragados Corporate
- Maintain fleet administration logs
- Request new maintenance and fuel cards as needed
- Analysis of Fleet Vendor monthly invoices, by vehicle, department and driver
- Insure accuracy of the vendor invoice and purchase order logs
- Apply vendor pay application request against the subcontracts in the accounting module
- Apply permanent material deliveries against purchase orders in the accounting module
- Calculate and record current subcontractor and vendor retention
- Data entry of vendor invoice
- Prepare subcontract status reports
- Issue checks, collect applicable approvals and distribute
- Respond to inquiries regarding vendor invoices, materials and equipment job cost charges
- Assist with annual audit
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and at least 5 years’ experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience in the Construction Industry preferred
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiarity with ERP systems
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow through on commitments and projects
- Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER