Kelly Services is seeking qualified individuals who may be interested in working as an Administrative Assistant at one of our top Clients in Princeton, IN.
Admin Assistant - primarily 2nd shift
Schedule: 2nd shift (6pm -5am with a possible rotation to day shift during some periods)
Job Type: Full time long term contract.
Location: Princeton, IN.
As an administrative assistant you will manage day to day part ordering functions to ensure plant operations are not interrupted due to part shortages. Including but not limited to: systems monitoring, part expedite, and inventory management. Candidates will be trained One on One with an experienced North American Ordering Specialist for 4-6 weeks depending on candidate’s capability. Standardized work will be used along with real work application.
- Respond and act on abnormalities with parts ordering and logistics for the production plant.
- Investigate with problem solving activity and countermeasures
- Abnormality management & process improvement projects
- Act on and resolve part shortages in the plant and at the supplier and resolve issues related to all logistics points (cross docks)
- Follow standards to determine each course of action, responsibility lies in the following those standards as directed. These standards are set to reduce company cost/impact.
- Determine modes of expedites i.e. air vs ground; determine part count accuracy; and impact of part condition to the production line. Follow up is critical as this position will take the lead with abnormal ordering conditions.
- Responsible for working with many departments within the plant. Daily interaction with suppliers for information sharing and negotiating is required.
- Candidates must be flexible with Schedule. Including able to work overtime or modified shifts with little notification.
- Familiar with different computer programs including but not limited to: Access, Excel, mainframe, SMS, etc.
- Able to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Ability to identify problems and solve abnormal situations with route change, short cards, taps, and Kanban discrepancies.
- Bachelors Degree in Business/IS/ Supply Chain Mgmt
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft applications. Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Parts Ordering Experience / Background preferred
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Setting Up Files