Develop Fit360 programs and grow business by creating member relationships, leading Fit360 Coaches to success, and working with the team to exceed all goals and expectations.
- Deliver the ultimate fitness experience to every member, every time
- Design weekly Fit360 programs and recommend exercises according to guidelines
- Develop Fit360 business and exhibit dedication to the member experience
- Grow percentage of participating Fit360 members to exceed monthly goals
- Monitor small-group fitness trends and member feedback to provide insight on Fit360 programs
- Visit Fit360 classes on a weekly basis
- Manage, coach and motivate Fit360 Coaches
- Recruit, hire, and train Fit360 Coaches
- Lead Fit360 classes, set-up and break down according to published schedule and course offerings
- Understand all Fit360 offerings
- Serve as primary point of contact for all new and existing members
- Engage all new and existing members in Fit360 value discussions
- Maintain accurate records of Fit360 Member Participation Rates
- Ensure 70 percent new member Fit360 trial class participation
- Ensure 40 percent conversion rate to Fit360 consistent participation
- Follow through and monitor all Fit360 leads and prospects, at one, 30, and 90 days
- Work with other team members to establish and achieve measurable goals
- Utilize technology for all personal training programming, scheduling, and billing
- Record all hours accurately
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
- Complete all in-house staff training as assigned
- Assume other duties as assigned
- Work early mornings, evenings, and weekends as required
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to motivate and nurture others
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Strong work ethic that includes punctuality, organization, and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Outwardly facing professional appearance
- Confidence and desire to create new relationships quickly
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply new knowledge and skills
- Ability to handle challenging customer experiences with patience, tact, and professionalism
- Superior sense of customer service at all times
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Mastery of Small Group Training Business Development
- Mastery of Small Group Training Sales
- Understanding of basic cash procedures
Required Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Personal training experience (preferred)
- Nationally recognized personal training certification from a US Fitness accepted provider is required within 30-days of hire
- CPR/AED Certification is required
- Participate in professional development and continuing education opportunities in order to maintain national certification per year
Physical Activities, Requirements, Visual Acuity & Working Conditions:
Physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as: operates machines, such as lathes, drill presses, power saws, and mills where the seeing job is at or within arm's reach; performs mechanical or skilled trades tasks of a non-repetitive nature, such as carpenter, technicians, service people, plumbers, painters, mechanics, etc.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
All US Fitness team members receive:
- Complimentary Membership and Guest Privileges
- Discounts on Personal Training, Mind&Body, Aquatics, and Kids Programs
- Discounts on Serenity Day Spa Services and all apparel
- Employee Referral Gift
- In-house Continuing Education Credits and CEC Reimbursement
Additional Full Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits and Group Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Relocation:Candidates outside of the specified area are welcome to apply but if selected for an interview, they must be willing to travel at own cost. Relocation assistance is not offered.
US FITNESS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fit360 Site Director
EEO is the LAW Supplement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Coaching And Mentoring