CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
This is a Sr. Business Analyst role with responsibility for leading our clients' efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives.
Exciting work you will do:
- Proven experience in the development of Requirements Management Plan to outline the activities and processes associated with managing, tracking and updating program requirements.
- Develop, track and communicate requirements with stakeholders and across the program team.
- Facilitating discussions with technical and non–technical audiences to identify functional and technical requirements.
- Proven experience in the development and management of, business, functional and process workflows and modeling.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Support leadership meetings to determine project scope and prioritization and tracking of action items across key decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to help establish strategic goals and objectives, project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine project and application requirements
- Analyze the organization's business model and define its policies and market approaches
- Elicitation of business and user requirements needed to conduct current state analysis
- Design business process to articulate functional specifications and standardize the organization's workflows
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Support development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, system analysis and design
- Large, enterprise project experience ranging in size from $1million+
- Experience developing business process flows using BPMN 2.0/BPEL tools to reflect current operations
- Experience developing recommendations for streamlined business process flows
- Medicaid, healthcare, HHS, or HIT experience
- Experience supporting initiatives where alignment of providers, payers, and consumers was primary focus
- Highly motivated and driven with ability to think strategically and take on initiatives
- Able to work in fast-pace, changing environment
- Attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Requirements Gathering
- Bachelor's degree required
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Business Analyst to apply
North Highland is a leading change and transformation consulting firm, recognized for its deep expertise and collaborative, action-oriented approach. Invested in our client’s success and powered by the belief that everything begins and ends with people, we bring together the brightest minds to create positive change and transform businesses through customer, workforce and operational lenses.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and regularly named a best place to work, North Highland is an employee-owned firm with more than 5,000 consultants worldwide and 65+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Business Analyst), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Business Analyst and connect with us on 1411069969054, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Business Analyst and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Business Analyst.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
User Requirements Documents