CGI Federal is seeking a Project Manager for our Social Security Administration (SSA) program in Baltimore, MD. This resource shall perform the following activities in support of the agency's Office of Acquisition and Grants (OAG) Information Technology Office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Schedule, plan, coordinate, and attend project and staff meetings to include inviting necessary participants, reservation of conference meeting areas, and set up for conference calls with multiple participants.
• Summarize each meeting in accordance with the monthly status report requirement, to include key decisions, timelines, and any necessary action items.
• Communicate with internal and external workgroups related to project activities.
• Assist in developing business process documents and other Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) artifacts.
• Maintain project, problem reporting, workgroup, or other group mailboxes.
• Perform research to include gathering and analyzing data and information necessary to understand and describe various business processes; identify issues or problems; and assist with solutions and recommendations.
• Review technical and business process documents and provide substantive comments.
• Develop, compile, and analyze data from multiple sources to support decision-making.
• Knowledge of the Integrated Award Environment effort the processes currently integrated into the System for Award Management.
o Contract Data Reports
o Contract Opportunities
o Wage Determinations
• Experience with administering a Commercial Off-the-shelf product, such as PRISM.
• Experience administering a Contracting Management System such as PRISM.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Master's degree and 8+ years of experience OR BS/BA degree and 14+ years of experience
• Strong experience in Project Management; PMP preferred
• Experience with the following: Business Process Documents (BPD), Functional Requirements, AC/DAC-Level Presentation, Project Plans, Release Schedules, User Guides, Test Scripts, Use Cases, Meeting Minutes, Budget projections.
• Professional conduct at all levels of SSA staff, including executives.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite applications.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and Oracle database management.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Learn and use new software.
• Quick study of SSA's business processes.
• Work independently.
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Project Manager.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Project Manager. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Project Manager to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.