To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Steer the talent ship. Have you driven success in staffing? Are you a natural at leading and developing people who have the grit and desire to be rock stars in this industry? Take the helm and lead a team of motivated staffing professionals as a Branch Manager with Nesco. Drive the overall success of your branch office through client management, sales and team coaching and development.
A day in the life:
- Manage all branch operations, including business development, service delivery, and office administration
- Manage and audit P&L to identify trends, assess staff and resource needs, and operate within budget
- Forecast budgets for recruiting expenses
- Lead and drive business development strategy with an ear to trends, competitors, and client needs
- Manage, train, and mentor staff to develop talent within the branch office
- Perform general recruitment duties to fill orders and maintain client satisfaction
- Explore the market for prospective clients that can benefit from our services
- Find opportunities to grow service relationships with existing clients
- Cultivate client trust through exceptional service delivery and follow through
- Collaborate on projects, such as implementation of new technology and tools
- Conduct quality reviews and monitor contract compliance
- Develop relationships and partnerships with civic, social, and other groups
- Travel to and participate in college recruitment events
- Keep client management system and paperwork up-to-date
- Review staff performance and productivity and promote a culture of hard work and tenacity
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing others
- Ability to motivate staff and serve as a mentor and coach
- Communication style that’s polished and authentic
- Accountability and ownership of branch office successes and failures, and drive your success beyond circumstances or rejections
- Rigorous attention to trends and metrics
- A wide-lens view of individual contributions, branch success, and global company impact
We work for you. And we work hard. With over 60 years of success in the staffing industry, taking care of our partners in all things talent is top priority here, and it shows.
We do the right thing… because it’s the right thing to do.
At Nesco, no one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work hard. We lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right thing for our clients, candidates, community and each other.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.