To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager Financial Accounting & Policy
Hanesbrands Inc. • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 14 days ago
This position will assist in accounting oversight for all non US reporting entities, including ensuring the overall consistency and accuracy of the financial accounting and reporting per US GAAP and local statutory regulations, where required. This position will assist with oversight of all global finance policies and work with business leaders regarding compliance with global financial policies and related procedures. The position will be help in assessing, standardizing, identifying and implementing global policies and procedures and make sure that financial personnel worldwide are trained and understand how to implement these policies and procedures. This position will assist global financial review, identify best practices, perform standards research and actively project manage financial issues as they arise. This position will regularly work with executive management in order to support, communicate and implement accounting and policy oversight. This position's scope relates to all entities within the company: corporate, supply chain, international commercial, retail, etc.
- Global Financial Policies and Procedures - Assist in the assessment, identification, standardization and implementation global HbI financial policies throughout the entire company.
- Global Best Practices - Assist in the identification of strengths and weaknesses within global financial organization and implementation of best practices where needed
- Coordination with International finance leaders - Work with foreign controllers to minimize financial risk, improve compliance, assist with technical accounting and to support business activity.
- Coordination with Executive FBS team - Work with executive finance team to communicate, improve and assist with any accounting impacting management reporting.
- Assist with statutory audit oversight and coordination.
- Help ensure effective financial internal controls for HbI accounting.
- Continually involved in evaluating and monitoring established policies and procedures, and updating or modifying as necessary to improve improve the internal control environment.
- New Financial Standards Research, Assessment and Implementation - Assist in researching new applicable standard setter's guidance, assessing company applicability, materiality and compliance needs; assist in implementing new policies and procedures as necessary for compliance.
- Assist in the integration of all accounting activities for newly acquired entities and/or recently acquired entities.
- Assist in the completion of accounting schedules for international locations to aid in monthly reporting.
- Special projects - Provide assistance related to any special projects as they arise.
- Complex/technical accounting - Assist (when needed) in complex accounting transactions in foreign businesses.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Education/Degrees: BS in Accounting or Finance
- Certificates/Licenses: CPA
- Years of experience: 4+
- Type of experience: Mix of Public Accounting and Public Company Accounting
- Required travel: Global Position - travel as deemed necessary.
- Person should be able to work with a wide variety of company personnel from a wide variety of backgrounds. This job will require the person to understand current methodologies and processes worldwide and institute changes as deemed needed. These changes will require tact and interpersonal skills in order to move forward with changes needed.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: