To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manassas, VA 20110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
National Tire Wholesale • Manassas, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The Warehouse Associate position is the heart of our distribution centers. This position is responsible for receiving, stocking and loading shipments for distribution. As a Warehouse Associate you will focus on the loading and unloading of tires from trucks. You will be responsible for pulling the correct tires to fill orders and putting away tires in the appropriate location in the warehouse.
National Tire Wholesale (NTW) operates more than 125 wholesale and distribution locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTW is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Loading and unloading by hand tires into a truck or trailer
- Operate a forklift, pallet rider or other equipment to move tires around to the correct location within a warehouse
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Counts pallet quantities and verifies correct products are moved to assigned dock doors
- Stacks lose cardboard from pallets for reuse
- Inspects trailers for proper loading procedures
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Forklift certification highly desirable
- Experience with RF scanners is preferred
- Must be able to load and unload tires by hand as needed in a fast pace environment
- Prior warehouse experience desirable
- Maintain a current driver’s license
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 75 pounds while bending and twisting
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years or older
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Purchase discount program
- Automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.