If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half to work with a thriving company that will recognize your efforts. You might be a good fit for this position if you have previous manufacturing experience, can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the Post Falls, Idaho area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment.
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems- SAP preferred
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- REQUIRED Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business degree
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable- SAP is a plus!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Supervisor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Supervisor
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance Sheet
- Customer Service