Ledgent Technology is hiring for an Information Systems Security Manager!!
- Work with cross-functional managers across the organization to develop and implement security standards, policies, and response practices for continuous improvements within the security program.
- Review, edit, and publish security policies.
- Participate in completing RFPs and Security Questionnaires.
- Participate in internal and 3rd party audits to compile required evidence.
- Assist in regulatory accreditation processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on a broad range of information security standards and best practices, such as NIST, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and others as applicable.
- CISSP Certification, huge plus!
- Previous experience working at a SaaS, computer software, or technology company, huge plus!
- Understanding Information Security Compliance and Risk Management principles as they are applied in the context of a broader understanding of Information Security systems and processes.
- Performing Information Security Compliance tasks with autonomy.
- Expeirence overseeing and managing compliance activities.
- Fantastic communication and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision.
- Can work various hours/days and ability to multi-task
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional