At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
This role is responsible for delivering IT products to schedule, budget and quality. This role requires knowledge and expertise of Project Management using agile/scrum methodology. The role must have adequate technical skills to successfully deliver projects in a teaming environment.
Your key responsibilities
This role is responsible for delivering IT projects to schedule, budget and quality. The role requires knowledge of the project management inter-related process stages i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management. Awareness of and compliance with portfolio management, project management methods and tools and quality assurance is also required. The role must have adequate stakeholder relationship management skills to successfully lead and manage the project team and project stakeholders. This role will support service delivery manager by providing weekly status reports, budget reports and participating portfolio, program and project management activities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Perform the relevant project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management using EY recommended products
- Communicate with project team, business management and key stakeholders
- Manage project work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of project to deliver projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
- Develop and manage objectives, phasing and content of the project to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and timescales and plan by thorough risk, issue and change management across both business and EY Technology
- Provide support to the Operations teams to meet transition objectives and deliver quality project standards which are set by EY Technology through the use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables
To qualify for the role you must have
- Project Management Certification and/or extensive experience in managing small, medium and large scale projects
- Manage resources and budget to ensure projects are delivered as planned – scope, budget and schedule while mitigating risks and issues
- Strong, effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Knowledge of various technology platforms such as Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proactively identify risks/issues with deliverables and communicate how to mitigate
- Demonstrates commitment to EY Technology’s methodologies, processes and standards
What we look for
The candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. The candidate should have effective communication skills where ideas are presented in a clear, concise manner. The candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously. The role requires the ability to multi-task using Agile Methodology.
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Change Management