OfficeTeam has multiple Customer Service Representative openings within a Service company in the South Metro area. We are seeking individuals who are looking to grow their career in a professional environment and have previous customer service experience. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity within an organization that offers room for growth.
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Intermediate with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Typing 35+ words per minute is required
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative position, please submit your resume to Madison Carey at email@example.com today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.