**PLEASE INCLUDE AN INTRODUCTORY COVER LETTER WITH YOUR RESUME SUBMISSION**
We are currently seeking an Account Services Manager ( FLEXIBLE, P/T HOURS) who is experienced and comfortable working within a team environment in a regional firm. This is a unique role as the hours will vary week-to-week, and it will be MOSTLY remote, with an occasional in-office or corporate meeting. As a member of the Investment Team, the Account Services Manager is responsible for investment operations which include administration and customer service.
Areas of Responsibility:
- New Business Administration – Setup and maintenance of new client investment accounts; compilation and completion of client, custodian, investment manager and internal firm paperwork; execution of client and firm tasks such as asset transfers, portfolio reallocations, preparation of reports and general support of portfolio and investment strategies.
- Client Service Management and Administration – Interface with clients to provide proactive and reactive ongoing client service, including but not limited to distributions, portfolio reallocations.
- Compliance and Record Keeping – Ensure company policies and procedures are in accordance with industry regulation requirements (i.e., SEC and FINRA).
- Management and Advisor Support – execute directed initiatives and projects, as requested.
- Investment Team Projects and Initiatives.
- Must be local (near Irvine, CA), no re-location offered
- Remote, with occasional in-office hours. Must be comfortable and confident working remotely, preferably with experience successfully doing so, but also comfortable having both set days and ad hoc days when required to be in the office or at corporate meetings
- Flexible about the amount of work hours – for example, 20 to 35 hours per week but the exact amount may vary per week
- BA/BS degree
- 15+ years professional experience
- Familiarity with the industry (finance, investment, wealth management) and basic understanding of why clients look to wealth management firms for support
- Custodial platform experience preferred (Pershing, Fidelity, Schwab, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize your workload or proactively seek prioritization from manager
- Attention to detail is an absolute requirement
- Must function well and communicate well on a team with shared responsibilities
- Positive attitude, superior customer service skills, strong initiative, critical thinking, flexibility, accountability and excellent communication (oral and written) skills a MUST.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Chamberlain Group is an independent financial services organization located in the Newport Beach/Irvine, CA area. We provide customized wealth management strategies to business owners, the ultra-affluent and their families. Our clients range in net worth between $50 million and $5 billion, and they rely on our expertise in estate and succession planning, life insurance, executive benefits, non-qualified plans and investment advisory services. Our primary focus is to preserve and grow our clients’ assets for generations. For over 45 years we have successfully built our private boutique firm, owning the mantle of “stewardship” as our number one job. We place a high value on the enduring nature of our client relationships, the quality of our products and services, and the continuity and integrity of our team. We have an excellent corporate culture filled with all sorts of fun perks, and we have been awarded the OC Best Places to Work distinction. Our 6 Guiding Principles are: Create Value, Be Wise, Achieve Great Results, Experience Meaningful Relationships, Seek Challenges and Have Fun…Come join us!
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service