Biotech Solutions Inc is currently seeking a Service Technician to join our team in Littleton, CO.
Who we are:
Biotech Solutions offers a unique, effective, and environmentally friendly way to prevent grease build up inside of drain lines. We distribute various strains of bacteria that have been trained to “remediate” (consume) the waste other industries produce – waste that causes these industries monumental operational and financial concerns.
About the role:
Serves as primary contact for all client through periodic delivery of bioremediation product, performs route service, preventative maintenance and client assessment work.
What you'll do:
- Deliver bioremediation product through route service, following the schedule provided by management.
- Ensure all Biotech Solutions equipment on-site is clean and operating effectively.
- Inspect kitchens, drains, and grease trap on each service. Provide management with information regarding the status of his/her kitchen and suggestions for better drain management if appropriate.
- Examine all plumbing fixtures including faucets, toilets and urinals to ensure proper function. Communicate with management about problems that need addressing.
- Perform service related to odor elimination or cleaning products as necessary.
- Develop a relationship with clients to ensure they are happy with the service provided, listen to and address or communicate any deficiencies.
- Documents services performed on appropriate paperwork, including all necessary information.
- Become proficient in all areas of client service.
- Serves in the on-call rotation providing clients with 24 hour response.
- Clears clogged drains, urinals, and toilets using proper snaking equipment and techniques.
- Repairs simple plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets and urinals, replaces washers or other small parts, able to repair small leaks in pipes.
- Cleans and maintains van and tools while keeping parts stocked and organized.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and abilities:
- Driver license, with a clean MVR
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience (commission)
- Health, Dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Repairing (Computer Systems)