Senior .NET Developer (W2, direct hire, no C2C)
Overview: Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to join our client’s team as a Senior .NET Developer. This is a direct hire role for a well-established but still growing technology-oriented company in Fargo, ND area. This role can be 70% remote, but all candidates must live within a reasonable driving distance from Fargo (or Bismark) so they’re able to be on-site 1 day per week and on short notice if/when required.
This is a W2, direct hire, no C2C, no visa sponsorship or transfer role: all candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States; resumes from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
- Help the development team design and develop custom applications for our clients
- Develop and implement custom software solutions – every job is different and provides a unique challenge!
- Be part of a team of highly talented and collaborative software engineers who embrace innovative and creative thinking
- Interact with customers to understand their unique challenges and solve them with the collaboration of our team
- Mentor and provide guidance to software development team members and clients
Required experience and Skills:
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in a lead role supervising and/or mentoring junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience and training
- Knowledgeable in the principles of Agile System Development Life Cycle
- Ability to apply object-oriented programming skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Willingness to quickly adapt to change and new ideas
- Understanding of data structures
- Understanding of how to build solutions with the end user in mind
- Ability to collaborate with team but drive your work independently
This position offers the opportunity to work remotely up to 70% of the time, but candidates MUST reside within a reasonable drive of our client’s business location in Fargo, ND or Bismark, ND.
Please note that this is a direct hire role and resumes from third parties will not be accepted. All candidates must be presently authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead .NET Developer
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)