Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture? Love to enhance business environments? Enjoy working independently? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization?
Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior and exterior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
What do our Installers do?
Installers visit customer's facilities such as offices, retail sites, hotels, banks, and corporate centers to deliver and install office plants, holiday décor, and flower replicas. Each installer communicates with the customer in a professional manner while delivering and installing customer orders.
- Load truck and exercise care to bring all required plants and hardgoods for each order
- Install all goods in accordance with job specifications and company policy
- Communicate all necessary information with their Service Manager during daily contact
- May be required to perform certain service tasks relative to specimen plant care
- Carry plant care materials, occasionally lifting and climbing ladders to reach plants in high locations
- Listen to customer's needs, and install floral arrangement to the customer's exact specifications
- Monitor orders and confirm details on a constant basis to ensure customer selections are processed correctly
- Schedule arrangements for delivery as required by the client
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and safe operational condition
- Ensure our customer's site is clean and orderly when done with required services
- Obtain customer's signature when all work is accomplished
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least three years of customer service and experience in floral design or horticulture
- At least two years of route navigation and delivery experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
Base pay range: $18 - $19 per hour
In addition to the base pay, an employee working in this role is eligible to earn incentive pay, pursuant to a written incentive pay plan. The amount of incentive that may be earned pursuant to our plans is based on several factors that could include one or all of the following factors: performance of the Colleague, the sales and overall performance of the District and/or Region, meeting pre-established targets and/or Key Performance Indicators ('KPIs') and overall Company performance. Depending on the position, earned incentives may be paid out each pay period, monthly, quarterly, or annually in the form of commissions and/or bonuses.
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule (weekly in NY & CT) and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Installer which includes:
- Professional and Personal Growth
- Multiple avenues to grow your career
- Training and development programs available
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
- Health and Wellness
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period
- Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions, holiday savings club, and more
- Work-Life Balance
- Vacation days & sick days
- Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
- A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check out our parent company, Rentokil North America, on Glassdoor! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Installer
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation