Ameris Bank is a purpose-driven company, dedicated to bringing financial peace of mind to communities, one person at a time. Whether a customer wants to grow their business, buy a home, or feel confident in their retirement plan, they have a partner in Ameris Bank. We serve customers in our locations across the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and nationwide through our extensive digital offerings and mobile app.
Delivering financial peace of mind starts with a team that values integrity and rewards ingenuity. At Ameris, you’ll find teammates who are inclusive, collaborative problem-solvers who go the extra mile to support one another and to meet every customer’s needs. When teammates are empowered and bring their diverse perspectives to the table, we create the best possible outcomes for our customers. At Ameris, we know that a growth mindset is key for high performance and fosters an environment that prioritizes continuous improvement. Teammates have access to Employee Resource Groups that serve as advocates and allies as well as professional development opportunities to drive ongoing education. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to USPF Inside Sales Specialist and how you can bring it to life as an Ameris Bank teammate.
Responsible for calling leads generated by internet and marketing campaigns. Qualify opportunities using set processes and best practices. Ensure boarding of agent is completed. Follow up with boarded agents quarterly. All other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Using a list of leads, make outbound cold calls daily to onboard them as agency partners.
- Qualify leads as opportunities suitable for handoff to Account Executive for inside sales, or Sales & Marketing for outside sales.
- Follow internal processes and best practices to qualify, onboard, and follow-up.
- Track all pertinent data.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Customer-oriented with strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Professional phone skills
- Ability to engage with new prospects/people daily
Industry and Work Experience:
- 1-2 years phone sales, call center or similar type position strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- Business Process Improvement
- Call Centers
- Interpersonal Skills