You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
MDMS is recruiting for an IT Auditor for a financial services firm in Jersey City, NJ. You will be responsible for planning/driving IT Audit projects, managing auditee relationships, and evaluating the effectiveness of IT controls and processes.
- 4+ years of IT Audit experience.
- Prior experience in application auditing and assessment.
- Experience working in IT Risk/IT General Controls/IT Process Audits,
- Knowledge of Software Development concepts and the SDLC, Security, Change Management, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity.
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Certifications such as CISA, CRISC, and CISSP are a plus.
- Business Continuity
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gffb8mh
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.