To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3437 Pennsylvania 715
Henryville, PA 18332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Associate/Driver FT 2nd shift
Acadia-Healthcare • Henryville, PA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Two positions Available:
Tuesday – Saturday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 3pm-11:30pm
Candidate shall meet one (1) of the following categories of qualifications:
Require High School Diploma or GED: with less than 1 year experience in a human service agency, working directly with chemically dependent
- Associate Degree with major in chemical dependency or related field and two (2) years of clinical experience in health or human services agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. with a total one (1) year experience in Health or Human Services, preferably within a drug and alcohol setting and involvement to AA/NA
- Hold a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License
- Monitor detox patients every 2 hours and log status.
- Monitor patient activity ensuring timelessness in group and individual attendance.
- Transportation of patients.
- Monitor medications taken by clients.
- Check patient rooms and grounds for cleanliness and daily operations.
- Step (Education) Lectures and assisting patients with step paperwork.
- Monitor patient in-house AA/NA meetings.
- Assist in the admission and intake of patients.
- Attend weekly staff meeting.
- Maintain shift communication log/report.
- Provide coverage when needed to meet patients’ needs.
- Supervise meals.
- All other duties as dictated by client and staffing needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.