Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
47 East Industrial Park Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
Serves as a key member of the Group Finance team and as a key financial interface between the Corporate Finance team and the Business Unit FP&A teams. Supports the Group VP, Finance with all core monthly and quarterly financial forecasting tools and processes. Ensures timely and accurate information is provided to the Group Leadership team.
Responsible for delivering accurate and timely consolidated operating income walks on a monthly and quarterly basis that support external financial reporting, as well as, the Group Leadership team in understanding core business performance. Supports the Group VP, Finance with ensuring a comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and assists with delivering sophisticated financial models that enable insightful, value-added analysis across the company. This includes consolidated financial and non-financial reporting and Business Unit analysis. Supports a group-wide annual operating planning process. Responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting on all HCE repositioning initiatives, including project economics and savings validation. This role reports directly to the Group Vice President of Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees annual operating planning process and monthly forecasting process.
- Leads quarter end analysis and earnings call support materials.
- Partners with Business Unit FP&A team members to analyze results and ensure complete understanding of monthly results and performance.
- Prepares monthly snapshot reports with commentary.
- Prepares monthly presentations (CEO Staff materials, Presidents Council, BOD materials, Board Letters, etc.).
- Responsible for reviewing all corporate forecast items (Departments, Consolidating Adjustments, Shares, Non Operating Expenses, etc).
- Responsible for reviewing the monthly forecasting financials and package.
- Supports Investor Relations team on the construction of the annual Strategic Plan.
- Performs critical, complex analysis as needed (STIC, LTIC, Benefits, other various).
- Serves as HCE HFM lead administrator.
- Performs various ad-hoc requests for Corporate leadership team.
- Maintain SOX Compliance in applicable areas.
- Approximately 25% travel to Hubbell facilities to partner with Business Unit FP&A team members.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of finance and accounting leadership experience, including FP&A, Division Finance and Accounting and/or training.
- Experience with U.S. multi-national public company, ideally $500 Million annual revenue – with a global manufacturing firm a plus.
- CPA and SOX experience preferred, MBA a plus.
- SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience strongly preferred, Blackline experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing regularly with other finance professionals at all levels.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance