TalentBridge has partnered with the dynamic boutique financial planning firm to search for a newly created position within their company! They are seeking a Paraplanner to join our growing team. If you are interested in the financial planning and investment management business and want to grow professionally by working as part of a growing team, this might be a good fit for you!
The primary purpose of the Paraplanner is to support sales and client service. Some of the main duties include assisting our financial planner in getting ready for client meetings by preparing meeting materials, assembling financial reports, situation modeling in financial planning software, ensuring actions are completed in our CRM system, and conducting client specific research. Additionally, at times, assist in processing investment and insurance paperwork as well as participate/conduct face to face client meetings and serving as liaison to compliance department. Eventually, becoming more involved in sales process and creating a deliverable.Our client is a firm that embraces learning, change, process and technology, so they'll count on your contributions to various projects that are part of a growing firm. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping clients, good communicators, self-starters, reliable, organized, and can follow-through on activities in a timely manner. This position requires the ability to work well in both a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment while embracing the firm's core values. Essential Responsibilities
• Assemble the deliverables for client review meetings, including items such as: mind map agendas, portfolio performance reports, investment detail reports, input financial planning scenarios
• Assist with executing trades in client accounts, and managing and monitoring allocations using portfolio rebalancing software
• Participate in various quarter-end processing functions (data audits and billing)
• Provide year-end and tax season support, such as: cost basis research, management fee reporting, contribution research, RMD monitoring
• Deliver high quality client service in a professional, caring, and compliant manner
• Communicate effectively in person, in writing, and verbally with clients, prospects, and others in the organizationQualifications, Education, Experience, and Licensures
• Experience in Financial Services
• Client and insurance licenses helpful, but not required. Must be open to obtaining them.
• Undergraduate degree Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Enthusiasm to help clients
• Passion to be successful in a team environment
• Desire to serve clients based on the principle of placing client interests first
• Knowledge of the securities industry, financial planning and investment management
• Professional demeanor, including being reliable and following-through on commitments
• Ability to anticipate colleague and client needs
• Savvy with technology with the ability to learn in-house programs and tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain full compliance with State and Federal Securities Laws and broker dealer's internal policies and procedures.
To perform this job an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications and requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive salary-based structure commensurate with experience
• Firm sponsored medical insurance
• SIMPLE Retirement Plan with employer contribution
• Paid holidays and personal days in addition to an optional Summer Hours program
• Sponsor pertinent leadership education programs (at discretion of leadership)
• Paid 2 hours per month for volunteer work in the community
• Complimentary investment management and financial planning services
• Company gatherings and events. The firm regularly hosts fun events each year – both in and out of the office
• Career track available with opportunities for advancement within the firm
• Professional clothing required.