HES is a premier national provider of facilities management services focused 100% on educational institutions.
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, we pride ourselves on building best-in-class programs for custodial, maintenance, grounds, and landscaping services.
With hundreds of years of combined facilities experience, our leadership team is comprised of results-oriented, hands-on executives and facilities experts who give your facilities our full attention.
Whether for a grounds and landscaping program, custodial services, or maintenance solutions, HES will change the way you look at facilities management.
Want to become part of a winning team with opportunities for growth, career advancement and development? HES Facilities is proud to provide an environment where we support you and your drive for success. We have a passionate commitment to learning and investing in our associates looking to accelerate their careers. We offer a wide range of employment opportunities for professionals and entry level candidates who share our core values.
Job Skills / Requirements
Professional Experienced Painter
HES Facilities in Williamsburg, VA is seeking a skilled and experienced tradesman with at least 3 years’ residential or commercial painting experience. Work will be performed at one centrally located campus like setting in Williamsburg, VA. No other travel is required. Applicants must be detail oriented with the willingness to work together as a team to ensure project schedules are met and the quality of the product is delivered with every job. The selected candidate for this position will be awarded a full-time position and potential opportunities for growth as well.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Apply painting with rollers, spray gun and brush to walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Communicates well with others and can work as a team.
- Customer service focused as the chosen candidate will work around various tenants, guests and customers.
- Maintains a clean work environment and cleans up after work performed
- Drywall finishing
- Pressure Washing
- Making on-site preparations such as scaffolding, covering floors and fixtures, etc.
- 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills
- High level of customer service interaction and experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Pass a criminal background check
- The work will be performed indoor/outdoor in a variety of weather conditions, the candidate must have the ability to work in both hot and cold environments.
- Works well with others, is a team player, and can work independently as needed.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Proficient in matching and applying paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes
- Possess basic math skills
- Ability to read construction blueprints and drawings
- Have great familiarity with OSHA Regulations and possess certification
Position requires background checks to be accomplished. Findings may disqualify an individual for this position.
Education Requirements (Any) High School Diploma or Equivalent Additional Information / Benefits Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
Attention To Detail